[time-nuts] HP 5090B

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 18:39:37 UTC 2010

Many of the units showed up in the early 90's on the European surplus
market when Droitwich switched to 198 KHz as part of a global frequency
realignment plan. I bought one and tried to convert it to 60 KHz. Not much luck.
Still have it some where, got spoiled by Loran C and still use my Tracor 599
and  an eight inch ferrite antenna here in Miami on 60 KHz.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 10/15/2010 1:27:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,