[time-nuts] Febo.com SSL certificate expired

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Oct 15 23:53:53 UTC 2010

bJason Rabel said the following on 10/15/2010 03:00 PM:
> Why bother buying a cert? Just create a self-signed one (and you can make it for like 10+ years)... It's not like he's selling stuff
> from his website...

And that's what the old cert was.  I will create a new one as soon as I
get a chance (I'm traveling for a couple of days so it may be a bit).

I thought the last time I gen'd the cert it was for 10 years, but it's
possible that a software update may have resulted in creating a new one
with the default 1-year lifetime.

John