[time-nuts] febo.com SSL certificate

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Oct 16 01:20:02 UTC 2010

I've regenerated the SSL certificate for HTTPS at febo.com.  The new
certificate should be good for ten years, as I intended (but failed to
accomplish) when I created the old one.  It's still a self-signed cert,
so will throw a warning with your browser, but you can trust me and tell
the browser to accept the exception. :-)

I'm traveling over the weekend so won't be able to address any problems,
but if anyone has problems I'll do the best I can to respond early next
week.

BTW -- because this is a totally non-commercial site, I'm not interested
in forking over the money to buy a trusted certificate, not to mention
the hassle of having to renew it.  Sorry if the security warning is an
annoyance, but that's the way it is.

John