[time-nuts] Fleamarket find

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 01:47:53 UTC 2010

Fascinating discussion.

One of my 'fest finds long ago was a 10811 on a 05328-20027 board.
When I recently went and googled on that, I came up with a 5+year old
discussion from the archives of this very list.
http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2005-May/018382.html says that
the 05328-20027 goes in a 5328. Oddly enough, the 5328 I have has a
10811 plugged directly into the motherboard so the two must be at
least pin compatible. Any opinions on using the 10811 alone or should
I put the 05328-20027 in as well?

Bob