[time-nuts] TestEquipTrader Cont’d

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 04:05:17 UTC 2010

Gents,

Thanks, now I know how to join it.

Wrote< 2. Lothar has good stuff at good prices, but is very erratic about shipping things. He also has hung out on other Yahoo Groups. He is NOT representative of the rest of the list members. He has only just re-appeared after a many month absence.

I’m glad that Lothar has some redeeming qualities.  Comments posted about him, were to say the least, very nasty.

I’m glad but not surprised that the rest of the guys are good people, just like this group.

Regards,

Perrier