[time-nuts] Cesium standard prices

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Wed Oct 20 05:57:50 UTC 2010

Perrier,

I have a FTS (Datum) 4040A CS standard with large foamed shipping case
for $500.
Yes, it works. Does not have a computer interface, but does have a C
field adjustment
just behind the rack ears on the left side.

Paid $1200 for it in a local sale several years ago. Used it, but the
power bill went
up. The problem is shipping. Case has Cs warnings, but they may no
longer be a problem.

Bill Hawkins