[time-nuts] 60KHz Antenna Cont'd

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Oct 20 14:22:43 UTC 2010

Here's the page I wrote years ago on the split-shield antenna:
http://www.febo.com/time-freq/wwvb/antenna/index.html

Unfortunately, I never took any photos and the antenna is now in pieces
after a couple of moves.

I've also had good luck using an active voltage probe antenna to receive
both WWVB and LORAN-C.  The one I used was designed by the AMRAD group
(info at http://www.amrad.org/projects/lf/actant/).

John
----