[time-nuts] Cesium standard prices

Brooke Clarke brooke95482 at att.net
Wed Oct 20 19:11:53 UTC 2010

Hi Perrier:

The problem is that the Cs beam tube is similar to a filament light
bulb, i.e. it has a limited life.  Most of the used Cs standards that
are on the market have worn out tubes.  The 5060 is a very crude first
generation standard see:
http://www.prc68.com/I/5060A.html
for more modern Cs standards see:
http://www.prc68.com/I/FTS4060.shtml

PS I found the FTS 4060 as a new old stock item.

The Thunderbolt GPS Disciplined Oscillator offers very good value for
the dollar.
http://www.prc68.com/I/ThunderBolt.shtml

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke