[time-nuts] SWAP RFTG-II-XO for Trimble T-Bolt

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 04:44:27 UTC 2010

Gents,

Wrote > I have a working Lucent RFTG-II-XO that I don't need. Does anyone have an extra Trimble Thunderbolt they would swap for it?  I would consider other GPSDO's.

Now Dick we know are a fine and honorable fellow BUT there is about a $40 spread in your favor for what you want to swap for.

If you want a GPSDO you can buy the Rockwell GPS from Wierdstuff in CA for $12, then tie in either a Talbot or Miller phase detector ski from the net, add a amplified hockey puck antenna and behold.  Up jumps the ditty wump.  You have a GPSDO.  All the voltages you need can be taken off of the Lucent assy.  All the new stuff will fit easily inside your Lucent case.

Regards,

Perrier