[time-nuts] Austron 2100F

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sat Oct 23 11:00:01 UTC 2010

Paul, Thanks for asking, I am doing fine. Growing up in Europe after the
War I have a hard time throwing any thing away, resulting in too much stuff..
I  would send it for the cost of shipping as I have done in the past for
other  things.
Bert

In a message dated 10/22/2010 9:58:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,