[time-nuts] Odd Lady Heather graph

Ziggy ziggy9 at pumpkinbrook.com
Sat Oct 23 21:59:46 UTC 2010

I did note that it was the temp sensor, but the  behavior was clearly
different. I guess my earlier search terms weren't good enough to reveal
this info about the sensor differences in the T'bolts. I've done some
further digging and now have the scoop on these DS1620 changes, etc.
Other than pretty graphs, it looks like the difference between units
using one vs. the other is a (relatively) minor difference in pps
jitter. Also that for those interested enough, there have been plenty of
folks that have swapped the sensor. Thanks!

Ziggy