[time-nuts] Maintaining boatanchors

bownes bownes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 17:38:22 UTC 2010

This makes me re-think arguing with my wife about tossing the 15 linear feet of three ring binders full of systems documentation sitting in the basement.

But not for long. I'll keep what I don't have electronically I guess, but the SunOS 2.2 manual set can totally go in the trash.

The field engineering manuals on the other hand, all stay. I actually used one from the early 80's a few weeks ago to build a discrete stepper motor controller rather than order the newfangled ic.