[time-nuts] Determining Time-Nut infection severity

xaos at darksmile.net xaos at darksmile.net
Mon Oct 25 02:54:42 UTC 2010

A valid point has been brought up. What does a Time-Nut do with his
equipment when he dies.

Actually, I am serious here.

My little girl, who just turned four, is already an expert with the
soldering iron and she can name most components. Actually she is very
good with microwave components and she can name all the waveguide
types, magnetrons, attenuators etc, etc..

So, I am lucky I guess (so far). I hope she will grow up to be a
proper EE like her Dad.

But what if she is not? What am I to do with my equipment if I go to
the big Atomic Clock in the Sky?

I would definitely not sell it while I was alive! What we need here is
maybe a Time-Nut Museum. A place where our trusted equipment can go
and spend their remaining days with other equipment like them.

Otherwise, I just might request to be buried all my stuff. Like in a
small mausoleum. I am only half joking!

George, N2FGX

P.S. I know I haven't said anything here for a while. Too busy raising
a little EE and working. 73's to all!