[time-nuts] SRS SR620 counter problem

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 00:41:50 UTC 2010

Suggest a 100K thats 33 ua and at least 10 to 60 X more then the memory
draws.
Memories in standby draw 1 ua or even far less these days.
The fact that the battery is at 3.44 and 3.2 suggests it may be fine.
I just repaired the front panel of a sig gen and the diode was shorted
draining the battery to zero because it was feeding lots of other stuff.
Gud luc
Paul
WB8TSL