[time-nuts] R-S Cesium standard

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 15:29:12 UTC 2010

Bill
Thanks for the info. It is obviously Rohde&Schwarz. Funny!  All  other
units I have seen or owned did have a beam current reading, have not been  able
to find it on these units. Besides Voltages it has oven,  contr.  Voltage,
integrator, AMPL. and 2nd Harmonic. I still have two cesiums and  several
rb.s and have worked on quite a few, so I am very familiar with the  subject,
the problem is that I am trying to help a friend over the phone and  find out
what he has and how good the units are before he puts them up for sale.
One has the green light on but I would like to know what the beam current is,
also which OCXO. The OCXO will make the biggest difference.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 10/26/2010 11:05:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,