[time-nuts] Time of death-Again

Arnold Tibus arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Thu Oct 28 09:19:57 UTC 2010

Fellow time nut(s),

isn't this not going too far, going to be disgusting and perhaps
wounding feelings?
No better things in mind? Could we stop this and come back to the
roots,talk and discuss about real physical and technical time concerning
points instead? It's not everybody's humor to philosophize about wars,
H-bombs, Electric Chairs etc. and what is the effective way to kill life
faster...

This is my opinion and perhaps I am not alone. Am I wrong?

Regards,

Arnold