[time-nuts] Time of death-Again

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 10:55:11 UTC 2010

Agreed, thank you Arnold.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 10/28/2010 5:21:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
arnold.tibus at gmx.de writes:

Fellow  time nut(s),

isn't this not going too far, going to be disgusting and  perhaps
wounding feelings?
No better things in mind? Could we stop this  and come back to the
roots,talk and discuss about real physical and  technical time concerning
points instead? It's not everybody's humor to  philosophize about wars,
H-bombs, Electric Chairs etc. and what is the  effective way to kill life
faster...

This is my opinion and perhaps  I am not alone. Am I wrong?

Regards,

Arnold

Am  28.10.2010 02:47, schrieb William H. Fite:
> Mein Fuhrer, I can  valk...er...I can time.
>

> On Wed, Oct 27,  2010 at 6:51 PM, Perry Sandeen <sandeenpa at yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> Gents,
>>
>> Wrote: < If you want a  sub-microsecond time of death, sit on a bomb like
>> Major T. J.  "King" Kong in "Dr. Strangelove," and get your friends to
time
>> and  triangulate the prompt radiation. That should be good to a few 10's
 of
>> nanoseconds.
>>
>> Absolutely Not  So!
>>
>> The H-Bombs are slowed by parachutes so the bomber  can get away.  The
>> outside temperature for a B-52 at  operating altitude over Russia would
>> likely be at least minus 60  degrees F.
>>
>> Major T, since he was wearing an indoor  uniform, would become a solid
block
>> of ice before the bomb went  off so his TOD has a variance of time
between
>> when became a solid  chunk of ice and the time of instant defrosting.
This
>> could  be 30 to 60 seconds.  Totally un-acceptable accuracy for even  the
>> cadet grade newbe time-nut ;)
>>
>> Why,  anyone accepting such an error would have to answer to the Coca
Cola