[time-nuts] HP5065A Rubidium 2nd Harmonic Readings

Brian Kirby kilodelta4foxmike at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 04:15:24 UTC 2010

I recently had a long term power failure and ran out of UPS time.  The
power was out over a day and when I returned home, it had been restored.

The rubidium recovered, I hit the logic reset button and start and got
the green light.

I made some meter readings, and noticed something I have not seen
before.  The 2nd Harmonic reading is showing 30 and its bouncing up to
31 about every 2 to 3 seconds.

Otherwise, the unit seems to be performing nominal.

Anybody ever seen this ?  Hope its not trying to tell me failure of the
cell is on the way...

Brian - KD4FM