[time-nuts] HP 10811 EFC

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 13:07:19 UTC 2010

Bob
Thanks that is even better.  I did not think of that. I can do that by
swapping the leads at the board interface and stay away from the Osc. circuit
itself.  Will try that when I replace the OCXO of my FRK-H with a super
10811.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 10/29/2010 8:37:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,