[time-nuts] Trimble Tbolt kits on eBay

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 22:36:23 UTC 2010

  I recently ordered a Thunderbolt from *yixunhk* on ebay.  It arrived from
Hong Kong is 4 (count them 1-2-3-4) days.  His "kit" includes the tbolt, a
brick power supply (no li'l wires coming from a tin box), software, serial
cable, decent high gain antenna and about 20m of coax.  Everything but the
power supply looked absolutely brand new and the power supply looked almost
new.  Fired right up and been running continuously with nary a hiccup.

His prices are a little higher but his quality and service can't be beat.

Bill