[time-nuts] Most precise clock ever created - here we go again

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Oct 30 13:28:52 UTC 2010

I would say that our perception of the three dimensions is
an artifact of the hologram.  The world looks nothing like it
appears to us as part of the hologram.  Think of how we view
holographic film vs how the film's contents appears when properly
set up so that we can see the hologram.

-Chuck Harris