[time-nuts] A little quick advice, please

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 17:06:42 UTC 2010

Robert said;
Bitscope headlines "100MHz analog bandwidth" but you have to big a bit
deeper to find "up to 40Ms/s". Seems like they are wasting most of the
bandwidth if the have an anti-alising filter. This is really only usable to
20MHz single shot.

Yes, I noticed that, too.  Almost sounds like deceptive advertising.