[time-nuts] A little quick advice, please

Brooke Clarke brooke95482 at att.net
Sun Oct 31 19:55:11 UTC 2010

Hi Bill:

I too looked at the BitScope but went with the Rigol.  It turns out that
Rigol DS1052E makes the low end HP scopes, i.e. they are very high
quality and fantastic value for the money.  There's a software hack to
upgrade them from 50 to 100 Mhz.  See:
http://www.prc68.com/I/RigolDS1052E.shtml
Also check out the EEVB blog videos on this scope linked on the above
web page.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com