[time-nuts] A little quick advice, please

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Sun Oct 31 20:11:50 UTC 2010

> The DSA602 was an impulse purchase that I think I probably could have
> lived without. The 1Ghz bandwidth plugins are not easily found, but
> the FFT function is very handy. My biggest complaint is that it takes
> too long to boot up! Again, an inexpensive option for a scope, good
> into the ghz range for a few hundred dollars.

It is the one that I use most. An impulse purchase also (more than one,
in fact). Well, it takes a bit to boot up... but the thing that it
really takes is space! The one I like most is the analog 11302A :)

Regards,

Javier

Javier Herrero                            EMAIL: jherrero at hvsistemas.com
Chief Technology Officer
HV Sistemas S.L.                          PHONE:         +34 949 336 806
Los Charcones, 17                         FAX:           +34 949 336 792
19170 El Casar - Guadalajara - Spain      WEB: http://www.hvsistemas.com