[time-nuts] A little quick advice, please

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Oct 31 20:33:54 UTC 2010

> Anyone have any experience with BitScope or other of the low-end PC scopes?

There are several similar boxes in that area.  You might check out the others.

A friend was much happier with a CleverScope.  I didn't use it much, but just
watched over his shoulder a bit.  The big sharp (PC) screen helps a lot.

Another consideration is desk space.

With a modern digital scope, there is no excuse for not having a huge buffer.

As always, a lot depends on your personal preferences.