[time-nuts] Maser manual

John Allen john at pcsupportsolutions.com
Wed Sep 1 03:21:31 UTC 2010

Hi Corby and fellow nuts -
No need to mail CDs anymore - there is a free service called Dropbox.com that
allows you to store up to 2 GB on their web site FOR FREE.

It does much, much more - see the website, or just go to
http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTU0NDg4NTY5
For a very quick and simple sign-up (and I get a referral credit of 250 MB)

NB: Dropbox has been featured by CNET very recently.

PS: It also works on iPhones.

73, John Allen - K1AE