[time-nuts] Off Topic in the Extreme

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Sep 2 13:20:46 UTC 2010

Hi

What the guy was telling me was that they don't want customers who care if there's a connection or not. Since I do care, I won't be a Century Tel. customer much longer. I would have switched on the spot, but reprograming the routers takes a bit of time. Cisco IOS isn't my favorite thing to code in....

Bob