[time-nuts] PTS040 problems, was "manual for Racal 1998 and 1999...."

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Fri Sep 10 00:37:54 UTC 2010

Nigel,

I have the pictures but it is 02:30 LT here and I have to go to bed.
Tomorrow I'll send you the pictures and I' give you a more extensive
description of the symptoms.  I believe now that the 7th DM module is
not working well when the input is at one of its band limits.

Thank for your support.
Ignacio, EB4APL