[time-nuts] HP 5086-7748 or similar mixer wanted

Peter Krengel krengeldatec at gmx.de
Sat Sep 11 17:33:17 UTC 2010

Hi group,

sorry I know its off topics but I'm desperately looking for a low-band mixer
HP 5086-7748 for my HP 8594 Spectr.-Analyzer.
There are some offers at ebay but the price is totally out of budget (~600-700USD).

If the original typ isnt avaliable for amateurs budget I guess there must be another
typ which possibly can be used?..!??

The mixer is a DC coupled one working from 9kHz to 2.9GHz at its RF input,
LO is from 3.9 - 6.8 GHz which gives a IF of 1 - 3.9 GHz.

Anybody out there who has a usefull typ for sale ?

Thanks in advance for looking into the part boxes.

73
Peter, DG4EK