[time-nuts] AM-2123A(V)/U FEI distribution amp needs help

jmfranke jmfranke at cox.net
Sun Sep 12 14:25:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

I picked up a military surplus AM-2123A(V)/U FEI distribution amplifier at a local hamfest.  The amplifier looks like it barely survived a soccer match.  I want to restore it to useable condition and use it as part of my Z3801A GPSDO system.  It has one 100 kHz, three 1 MHz, and eleven 5 MHz buffer/driver amplifier modules.  Before I start the restoration, I need a copy of the manual or any parts of the set of schematics.  Any help finding the documentation would be greatly appreciated.

John Franke    WA4WDL
4500 Ibis Ct.
Portsmouth, VA 23703