[time-nuts] Questions about HP 5370B

Paramithiotti, Luciano Paolo S luciano.paramithiotti at hp.com
Tue Sep 14 07:23:30 UTC 2010

 The 10811 after 20 minutes of warmup have to be warm. You can touch physically the oscillator, if it is not warm the oven do not work. The 100Hz off frequency of the oscillator is  more/less the frequency at ambient temperature.
One of the pin of the 10811 have to be at +24 VDC, measure it. If this voltage is present and the case of the oscillator is not warm, replace or repair the 10811.
Luciano

Luciano P. S. Paramithiotti