[time-nuts] HP-5370B Running Hot...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 17:57:08 UTC 2010

Speaking of filters.
Thanks for putting the HP brief up. They are always a good read.
Especially since these days I can afford that gear.
That said many if not all of the filter material is degenerated.
Its soft and sticky. At a min get rid of it.
My environments clean so I leave them out.
Have never found a replacement. Maybe some home depot air filter.
Regards