[time-nuts] HP-5370B Running Hot...

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Wed Sep 15 12:38:57 UTC 2010

  The blue Scotch Brite pads also have friable material in them, avoid.

Consider visiting your local HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air
conditioning) shop
Sheet filter material is commonly available from them,
and it does not deteriorate like the foam stuff.
Review all grades and thicknesses they offer.

Cut to size for your application

Stan,W1LE     Cape Cod     FN41sr