[time-nuts] LPRO101 orientation vs lock

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 15:25:22 UTC 2010

If you find a good source for the prototype kits, by all means, let me
know. I've been gutting cheap/dead modules for the enclosures. A
project I've been considering is putting a T'bolt into one just to
send 1pps and 10mhz down the backplane.

BTW, there is a yahoo group for TM500/5000 series gear. Not much
traffic, but it is there.  http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/tek500/