[time-nuts] Homebrew WWVB TX simulator?

Bob Clements time&nut* at clements.org
Fri Sep 17 18:49:07 UTC 2010

Thanks, all, for the suggestions on my inital post.

I didn't mean to drop out of the discussion so abruptly.
I had an intense dental session on Tuesday and then immediately
came down with some kind of bug that put me out of this world
for a couple days.

Anyhow, it sounds like there isn't an off-the-shelf (or -bench)
solution.  So I'll have to warm up the old soldering iron.
I've ordered a couple of non-precision 60 kHz oscillators,
which will take a month to be built and shipped.  That'll
give me time to scratch my head about the details.

Tnx & 73,
Bob, K1BC