[time-nuts] OT: xtal osc PN

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sun Sep 19 11:03:49 UTC 2010

Ciao Francesco

The German commentary doesnt add much, but at least the circuit
annotations are in English.
The QBH125 (http://www.spectrummicrowave.com/pdf/amplifier/QBH-125.pdf)
used by one of the circuits is available on eBay and elsewhere (Spectrum
microwave).
You may be able to substitute other MMICs however,  the Spectrum
Microwave parts may have higher reverse isolation.

Bruce