[time-nuts] Thunderbolt initial check out?

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 00:20:54 UTC 2010

Your biggest problem may be to find the COM port that your TBolt is
connected to.
You may have to configure the port to the baud rate etc of the Tbolt
(or visa versa)
A Tbolt will work OK with a USB-to-Serial port converter but you have
to find the port
allocation and baud rate.
I once spent 24 hours thinking that the Tbolt was not responding before
communication was established. After that either Lady Heather or
Tboltmon
works very well.
cheers, Neville Michie