[time-nuts] antennas

russell rstanphill at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 05:46:08 UTC 2010

Isn't the temperature inside the OCXO oven held at a set point (greater than
ambient) with it own independent thermostat?  The DS1620 thermometer only
reads ambient temperature.   In this case amibent means inside the Tbolt
enclosure.

If so, what does the Lady Heather "t t" command do?   It prompts you to
"enter desired operating temperature".   What could it control?

Russell (newbie)