[time-nuts] HG414A/CH1-78 report

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Apr 2 16:53:37 UTC 2011

Hi!

Yesterday I managed to trim away the unwanted RF from the 5 MHz output.
I fail to get as good result from the 10 MHz output, but I think it will
not be as big impact. Will possibly need to handle that. Spectrum
analyzer helps a lot more than a scope. Happy I invested in a faster
analog scope.

It is not a stable lock, even if I can se it lock in. I see too much
noise in it and the status flickers so I think I can blame the lamp
detection, need to check that. Possibly I will have to do the lamp
rejuvination trick. Also I need to figure out how to do the disassembly,
since I am not yet clear on how to best reach every part.

Most stuff is easy to get to...

But anyway, I make progress.

Cheers,
Magnus