[time-nuts] Seller Joon Kyong on eBay now doing business under multiple names...

Chris Erickson ericksonc2 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 21:47:38 UTC 2011

I just purchased an item from one of my "favorite" sellers on eBay, someone
who ripped me off in the past with a poorly described non working item (but
it powered up!) and ridiculously overpriced shipping and I swore I'd never
do business with him again. Only then he was doing business under the name
jtsele. When I got this latest invoice, something was familiar with the
email address, so I searched my email and found fellow time-nuts that have
had problems with this individual in the past. Well, buyers beware, he is
ALSO doing business as testequip714.

In this latest episode, I bought an old esi LCR meter for cheap, but the
shipping actually cost more than the unit. Still a good deal (even if it
ends up being a parts unit), so I went ahead and bought it anyway. Now I've
received a separate invoice for the sales tax. Not a large amount, but I
must say I'm REALLY not happy to be doing business with this person again,
and still the same old games.

So, just beware Joon Kyong = jtsele AND testequip714. AVOID.