[time-nuts] Fluke 203A Distribution Amp available

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Tue Apr 12 23:27:36 UTC 2011

> From: Dan Rae <danrae at verizon.net>
>
> I have a nice Fluke 203A , modified from one 5 MHz in and 12 out to
> one 10 MHz in and 12 outputs for sale.
>
> This is a 2U rack unit similar in function to the -hp- 5087A with
> metering etc., with a printed copy of the pdf manual.
>
> Please contact me direct if interested with any offers before this
> goes to ebay.
>
> Dan

Dan,
I have a good Fluke 203A and manual also, but it's a standard unit, only
having standard 1MHz and 5MHz input and output modules.  Are the 10MHz
modules from Fluke or did you make the mods?  If the 10MHz mods have been
documented, amd it's possible for you, could you  scan and post the
applicable pages for those modules?

Many thanks,
Dave M
dgminala at mediacombb dot net