[time-nuts] GPS position averaging software?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Apr 14 15:35:31 UTC 2011

Thanks, all, for the suggestions.  I'm playing with WinOncore12 at the
moment -- for some reason I'm not able to get the M12+ receiver into
NMEA mode so VisualGPS isn't usable.

I'll fuss more with NMEA mode this weekend, but is there any magic for
the ioformat switch?  I've used the command from both Tac32 and
WinOncore but the receiver stays stuck in binary mode.

John
----