[time-nuts] Selecting a used HP sweep/frequency generator

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:24:06 UTC 2011

Please read the eproms. Mine are dead and they will absolutely die. The
mosteks are a known failure. If you can get me the images I will attempt to
integrate them into a modern 27128 or something and do that install. I have
had to do that on a couple of other types of HP gear.
I also put copies of eproms on Diddiers site for everyone.

Regards
Paul