[time-nuts] Z3816A Serial Port Parameters

Iain Young iain at g7iii.net
Mon Apr 25 16:35:17 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

Having finally got the time to get my Z3816A connected up to both a
power supply and antenna, I find myself with a minor issue.

It powers up just fine (minus the silly Antenna alarm, really must
add that resistor sometime...) gets GPS Lock, and I can *tell* it's
squirting stuff down the RS-232 line [correct led blinks now I have
a Null MODEM cable]

But can I figure out the baud rate ? Can I heck...Think I've tried
most of them, at 8N1. Anyone know what it should be set as ? Maybe
even just by default ?

Iain