[time-nuts] Z3816A Serial Port Parameters

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Apr 26 02:07:54 UTC 2011

Iain,

I have 'tried the magic' and it works.  It is a DOS utility that is designed
to work with HP SatStat or Symmetricom SatStat.  Fire up your computer, then
turn on your Z3816A, then run the utility.  Then hit the Esc button on your
keyboard.  After that, run SatStat and it should find it just fine.  You may
have to open the port on SatStat but that should about be it.

Joe