[time-nuts] Observations and opinions needed on graph by new nut

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:31:22 UTC 2011

Paul
Have not thought this through very well.
But it is what time-nuts is about.Assuming your 3801 is locked and checked
as Bob suggests. It puts out a 10 mc signal. At least mine does. Well if you
stuck that into the oscillators output instead of the VCO. Guess what? You
sort of just have propagation and modulation errors left from your
spectracom. Or at least mostly that. Its reasonably easy for you to try and
would be great to see your graphs after you did that.
Also run longer then a day I seem to have seen interesting stability on a 1
week time scale. Sections of the chart that matched other days offsets.
Fun stuff.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL