[time-nuts] Variation in Radioactive Decay Rate with Solar Activity

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Thu Aug 4 03:52:57 UTC 2011

I think you'd want to detect as large a fraction of the events as
possible. IMO, putting the source between two disks of plastic
scintillator material in a shallow well and coupled together w/ clear
silicone grease might be a good way to go.

An alternate might be with the source in a hole in a block of scintillator.

Best,

-John