[time-nuts] manuals, anyone?

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Thu Aug 4 19:25:33 UTC 2011

Actually, Ken had permission from several to host the manuals, including
HP. What happened, and what he told me, was the number of users on the
server was number one, and thus, the mirror. If any recall, it was hard to
get a download spot, unless it was in the late hours, right before he shut
that servers download abilities down. It is also a school server, and they
were supposed to upgrade, and then there was the whole Heathkit crock, at
the time, which he and I talked about a few months back. By the way, he
sent me all those Heathkit goodies to host, and if anyone is interested,
e-mail me. It will be later this fall before I can finish cleaning them all
up, and placing them on a non-US server.

Right now, you might try the Ebaman site, as he accepts all manual uploads,
and is growing by leaps.

http://www.ebaman.com/index.php/home

Best,

Will