[time-nuts] manuals, anyone?

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Thu Aug 4 19:32:29 UTC 2011

Didier,

I've been on your website, and it is a good one. Great job, and thanks for
the manuals I've downloaded.

Best,

Will

On 8/4/2011 at 7:24 PM shalimr9 at gmail.com wrote:

>I have about 25 GB of manuals on my web site www.ko4bb.com, with new
uploads almost daily, and unlimited storage space. Feel free to upload to
your heart content :)

measurement<time-nuts at febo.com>
>Subject: Re: [time-nuts] manuals, anyone?
>
>I used BAMA as an example. If there really is a problem storing manuals
online, it wouldn't be difficult to start a similar website.