[time-nuts] Marrisons 1948 article

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Aug 6 12:31:49 UTC 2011

Hi:

I've added bookmarks to the Marrisons 1948 article and rotated some
pages so they read correctly on screen.
All the figures are in the bookmarks.  Next internal links to the
footnotes and figures.
I find bookmarks much more useful than searching, but can add that too.
Maybe a table of contents and index?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com